The Oberlin College Sustainable Infrastructure Program is working on multiple fronts to advance the sustainability and environmental stewardship of Oberlin College. The Ever-Green Energy and Oberlin College Office of Environmental Sustainability have compiled resources to help stakeholders navigate the technical, social, and financial considerations for this project.
As the project evolves, we will be using this page to provide links to information, opportunities to connect with team members, and resources to explore the key topics to this transformation.
Learn about sustainable infrastructure and technology and energy source considerations, and check out the YouTube playlist to explore more great educational videos on energy and sustainability.
Introduction to District Energy
- District Energy: The Key to Achieving Low-Carbon Communities
- Stockholm, Sweden – This is how our district heating works
- COWI “Just imagine” District heating & cooling from Denmark
Technology and Fuel Source Solutions
- Geothermal District Energy
- Webinar on Geothermal District Heating and Cooling – Geothermal energy in my back yard: tackling energy poverty with renewables
- Virtual Tour of Biochar Facility
- Bioenergy Days – Rahr Malting and District Energy St. Paul
No events are scheduled at this time.